Relevant Experience Required: 4-8 Years
Job Location – Dwarka, New Delhi
The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for International clients. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
- Manage a team of SEO Executives and specialists to deliver Projects
- 4 to 8 years experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- The applicant must be excellent in English written and Oral.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the websites architecture, structure, SITEMAPS (post, products, geo, video ), ROBOTS.txt etc
- Google Web Master Tools (GWMT) and Google analytics (GA)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Must have good knowledge of Keyword farming while content writing. and also be able to index and crawl the web pages.
- Work on targeted Keywords, Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation issues on the website.
- Continuously Watch Website Growth using Google Analytics & Google Webmaster and give constant feedback to the team.
- Handling Client communication/reporting.